In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Our pride and joy (cynitha mckinna, d -ga)

tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,903 ✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189940,00.html
This is our embaressment from her this week. you would not believe this woman!

Comments

• Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my sympathies.was that her pimp in the photo?
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    Oh, sure I would. Nothing that McKinney does surprises me. This is the same left-wing nutfudge who was sure that GWB orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and is being fed information from ALIENS... no, not the kind that everyone on this board whines about, I'm talking 100% Grade-A USDA Prime Choice space aliens.

Why this woman is in Congress and not in a mental institution, I'm unable to guess.
  • Options
    RevolutionJimRevolutionJim Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GW Bush ordered Norad and Northcom to stand down on 9/11, he is a mass murderer. there were no arab hijackers, they have been found alive and well. and FDR intigated and allowed Pearl Harbor(History Channel)

McKinney pointed this out that is why she is being persicuted. I guess you think it is an accident that her name was mentioned on CNN last week about 9/11 inside job, and now she is in trouble.

The truth will come out people, the war has not even began yet!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RevolutionJim
    GW Bush ordered Norad and Northcom to stand down on 9/11, he is a mass murderer. there were no arab hijackers, they have been found alive and well. and FDR intigated and allowed Pearl Harbor(History Channel)

McKinney pointed this out that is why she is being persicuted. I guess you think it is an accident that her name was mentioned on CNN last week about 9/11 inside job, and now she is in trouble.

The truth will come out people, the war has not even began yet!

If you're serious (I don't know you well enough to know if you're saying this tongue-in-cheek or not), what color is the sky on your world? For the record, McKinney has been talking about 9/11 inside jobs since 9/12/2001. Do an Internet search.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jim, I dont care how crazy you are, you don't want her as a spokesman!
  • Options
    gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]

quote:Originally posted by brier-49
    was that her pimp in the photo?
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Why this woman is in Congress and not in a mental institution, I'm unable to guess.

and the answer is

quote: McKinney, a Democrat who represents Atlanta suburbs that make up one of Georgia's two black-majority districts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey, now, come on.

Just because she represents a heavily-black district doesn't mean that a moronic, certifiable nutcase has to be elected. There's liberals out there that I don't really like, but can at least respect. McKinney, of course, I don't like and I don't respect.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:If you're serious (I don't know you well enough to know if you're saying this tongue-in-cheek or not), what color is the sky on your world? For the record, McKinney has been talking about 9/11 inside jobs since 9/12/2001. Do an Internet search.

she is right! the war is based on lies. people are dieing, but you know that and don't care because you are traitorous scum!

Actor Ed Asner has been saying the same, 9/11 inside job, and he is an admitted communist. While I am very anti-communist, because I'm a Christian, Ed Asner is welcome in the 9/11 truth movement, he is on his way to ditching communist beliefs hopefully before it kills us all.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ed Asner, Mckinney, Sheen.
    Man, Jim you have ALL the heavyweights in your camp.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    Hey, now, come on.

Just because she represents a heavily-black district doesn't mean that a moronic, certifiable nutcase has to be elected. There's liberals out there that I don't really like, but can at least respect. McKinney, of course, I don't like and I don't respect.

oh! yeah it does, they will vote for color before common sense, and most blacks like that sort of behavior to begin with, they feel she got over on the man just like O.J.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:heavyweights in your camp
    Lucifer has the bigger army for now, the war has not began yet.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:oh! yeah it does, they will vote for color before common sense, and most blacks like that sort of behavior to begin with, they feel she got over on the man just like O.J.

it's not about race it's about truth and truth is not up for a vote.
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    quote:Why this woman is in Congress and not in a mental institution, I'm unable to guess.

and the answer is

quote: McKinney, a Democrat who represents Atlanta suburbs that make up one of Georgia's two black-majority districts.

[^][^][^]!
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    spanielsells quote:If you're serious (I don't know you well enough to know if you're saying this tongue-in-cheek or not),

...trust me, he IS serious...and just a fuzzy little, if not somewhat pesky, but fun, conspiracy theory (ALL) believer...[:D]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Obama
    now there is a future Presidential candidat

quote:Ed Asner, Mckinney, Sheen.

Don't forget Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. I can't wait to go to war with venezuela, the Mexicans won't know which side to take, we would have already but the invasion must continue.

300306chavez.jpg

Truth crusaders Walter and Rodriguez to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly TV broadcast

Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter(www.reopen911.org) and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.
    http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/march2006/310306launchinvestigation.htm
  • Options
    restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Liberals...!!!! It doesn't what war we fight or where....you people just aren't willing to put for the effort to fight and win it. You would rather TALK the opposition to death. You and the freaking French... Rep. McKinney lokks as though she just fell out of a banana tree in the deepest portion of Africa. I am damn glad she doesn't represent my voting district. She is SCARY..!!!
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    Hey, now, come on.

Really? She's just one of many moronic, certifiable nutcases that have been elected in the majority-black Atlanta Metro Area.
  • Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    I'm from Georgia but thank God not from McKinney's district. She's a joke to the rest of Georgia, most of us who just shake our heads at her antics.

A few years ago Denise Majette ran against her and won. Magette was a former judge who brought out that a LOT of McKinney's supporters and people she'd received monetary donations from were from Arab countries.

Majette was good for her district. She had brains and class.Then Majette's 'britches got too big' and she decided to run for Senate. She lost and McKinney got her seat back.

The people of Dekalb Co., Georgia must be so proud!
  • Options
    BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1
    I heard Buckwheat was seen fleeing the scene with a big smile on his face and a lump in his nether regions.
  • Options
    aka rottenaka rotten Member Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember this is the same state that gave us our President Jimmy Carter.
  • Options
    restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just love RevJim...he kind of "makes it up as he goes along". By the by Jim...people die in a war and things get broken....just for the record...!!!
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    revjim quote:Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter(www.reopen911.org) and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.

...What? Jimmy Walter? He was famous for his BIG mouth, and the word "DYN-O-MITE"!...uh, sorry,...that was Jimmy Walker...[:D]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RJ....How many moons are there on your planet?
    Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • Options
    Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Yeah, but what does the Congressional Black Caucus have to say about all this?

What does the Congressional WHITE Caucus have to say... ??

Oh, wait...I forgot... There IS no Congressional White Caucus. That'd be RACIST !! [:(!][:(!][xx(]
  • Options
    ripley16ripley16 Member Posts: 4,834
    edited November -1
    "I do wear the pin when I remember to wear the pin, but the pin is not the issue. If security is based on the pin, I've seen many, many members of Congress who don't have their pins on," McKinney said. "The issue is face recognition."

I think she's onto something. Maybe she should wear a mask all security officers recognise...lets see there's Donald Duck, Cinderella...no they are white. We need a black face. How about Daffy Duck. YES that's it!

Now if she forgets her pin the guard will say "Hello Ms. Duck, hope you have a nice day. Watch out for that PPPPPPPPig!"
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by aka rotten
    Remember this is the same state that gave us our President Jimmy Carter.

This is what bothers me. People see the news reports from the zoo in Atlanta and think the entire state is that way.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tsavo303
    Ed Asner, Mckinney, Sheen.

I think Jim is involved in a conspiracy of his own....

Charlie Sheen was in "Scary Movie 3" with George Carlin....
    George Carlin was in "Jersey Girl" with Jason Biggs....

Jason Biggs stared as "Jim" in the "American Pie" Franchise!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!