In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

going back

wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
when i was little we used to take a trip to a place in ohio that had a castle. i thought that was the neatest thing. it was built by hand and was started in the early 1900s. i seem to remember that we stopped going because the guy who owned it was burned to death while burning trash[:(]. mom said that if she remembers right that was probably the case. she was going through some of dads old stuff a week or so ago and came across a booklet and post card from the place. thanks to the wonders of the internet i found out that it is still open, or open again. tommorrow mother and i are going to take my wife to see a peice of my childhood. the web site says they have picnic tables and such so we will probably pack a basket and make a day of it. i will try to get many pictures to share with yall, and for those that are interested here is the site for information.

http://www.lovelandcastle.com/