In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

first time

wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
been with the company for five and a half years. never had a sick day.called in last night and said i couldn,t make it in (cough)since i drive otr, i acually get the next five days off. (cough, weez)
i feel, well, i feel kinda dirty[}:)] (sniff)

Comments

• wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
    edited November -1
    For the first time since I was 14 I am without a motorcycle .Sold my 1983 Yamaha venture today Really strange feeling to walk into the garage and not see it sitting there Wondr how long this will last?
    edited November -1
    well this is the first year in my life, that i have put out my own garden. helped my grandparents and parents when i was little but had yet to put out my own. last year the wife put 3 tomatoe plants in one of her "flower beds" and they did pretty well. without going into alot of details, this place was a complete trash hole when we bought it. we spent the first year and a half getting the place habitable. the second year was spent picking out a place for the garden to be. and the next 3 years was spent tearing down ol chicken coupes, and cleaning up the mess that was where the garden was to be. as of right now i have about 5 more rows to go and it will be finished! nothing is coming up yet,, but i have to say i feel pretty dam good!

oh and i know i said i wouldnt go into alot of details about how much of a dump the place was, but i want yall to picture this, are you ready? 2 and a half full sized, heaping truck loads of ,,,,,
    friggen beer bottles. and we are still ocasionally running across one from time to time.
    edited November -1
    First Time

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like
    to go out and make love for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour.

He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather bu sy, it b being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. 'Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!'

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious.'

The boy turns, and whispers back, 'I had no idea your father was a
    pharmacist.'
    edited November -1
    I've been to a lot of places in this great country and done a lot of things. I've been to a LOT of bars (strange, considering I don't drink.) Until this weekend, I thought I'd about seen it all. Then, while on a weekend in Phoenix with a college buddy, I was taken aback at what I saw.

Never before had I seen a broad, who if she's not an adult film actress yet, should be, hanging upside down on the rafters of the bar (which by my estimate, was the home to 400-450 bras of various sizes) wearing nothing but a pair of leather biker boots, her underwear and a big smile hula hooping (upside down mind you) while singing along to '80s rock and metal AFTER she just got done serving a drink. Yes sir, this place was something special.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I hope U put the garden right where the chickens used to poop.[;)]
    You'll save a bundle on fert.[:D]
    edited November -1
    exactly why we picked that spot![:D]
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Hey, good job. Your food will be healthier for you, and probably
    more nutricious, tasty. Now comes the hard part. Keeping the
    dang weeds out.
  • D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    I just pulled my onions (yellow and purple) and planted some purple hull peas.
    edited November -1
    yeah im getting a little late start, but the weather and my schedule werent cooperating with an early planting. i think ill be ok tho, round here they say about corn, "knee high by the fourth of july" so i should be good. i know some other people that just got theirs in the ground last week. i am glad to hear of everyones gardens doing good already, it gives me hope![:D]