In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

made another pepper head

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
took my 4 yr old grandson for a tour in my garden last night during the dark to look for bugs with his own flashlight, he had a ball

we got to the end where I have a few jalapenos and tomato's, he saw 4" jalapenos and wanted one, to I took him in the house and gave him a small slice of store bought peppers {they are more mild than mine}

wish I would have filmed it, he took a small nibble, inhaled deep, face turned red, exhaled and said "i like it" {he doesn't talk much at all}, I asked did he want more, he said 2 please, followed with smiles and a large glass of apple juice

woke up this morning and guess what he wanted with breakfast ? lol

Comments

• Options
    scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    took my 4 yr old grandson for a tour in my garden last night during the dark to look for bugs with his own flashlight, he had a ball

we got to the end where I have a few jalapenos and tomato's, he saw 4" jalapenos and wanted one, to I took him in the house and gave him a small slice of store bought peppers {they are more mild than mine}

wish I would have filmed it, he took a small nibble, inhaled deep, face turned red, exhaled and said "i like it" {he doesn't talk much at all}, I asked did he want more, he said 2 please, followed with smiles and a large glass of apple juice

woke up this morning and guess what he wanted with breakfast ? lol

Toilet paper?
  • Options
    onepopperonepopper Member Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    where's wallie when you need him [:o)]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1