In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

holy moly. what happened to this SUV

legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Looking for a salvage sportscar to refurb, I came across this.

Its only got 1 mile on it.
Its totaled.
It has what looks like bio hazard and nuke/radation stickers on it also.
The vin # has the word nuuke in it also????

http://www.prosalvage.com/mobi/vehiclesDetail.php?24308

Comments

• Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Biohazard stickers, not radiation. Probably because of * fluids being present.

They may have listed it as 1 mile because of an electronic odometer that can't be powered up with the vehicle in its present condition, and therefore don't know the actual milage.

What's sad is that in its current condition, it's worth about 3 times what my car with absolutely zero damage is worth.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I see the bio sticker, but on the windsheild it looks like a radation sticker.

Why is the letters nukke in the vin#?
    Its just odd.
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That seems to be how the VIN letters and numbers run on the 2010 Suburban. I figure the Bio Hazard stickers are there because of human blood and such from the crash.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,996 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by legear

Its just odd.
    The one on the windshield sure does look like a radiation sticker.
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe it crashed into the back of a truck carrying Uranium 235, and the people inside sustained severe lacerations?
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    It was probably hit by an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

tumblr_li2faseEP01qb5ihso1_400.png
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damage is consistent with a high speed impact, with a large animal that came through the windshield. Look at the interior pic, you can see where whatever it was, came through the glass, and bled down the center console. That's why it has the bio hazard sticker.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TRAP55
    Damage is consistent with a high speed impact, with a large animal that came through the windshield. Look at the interior pic, you can see where whatever it was, came through the glass, and bled down the center console. That's why it has the bio hazard sticker.

Animal we would hope.
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm normally not a betting man but..................it's got more then a single mile on it
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have saw wrecked cars go through auctions with bio hazard stickers on them.

Answer I got was.. "When an automobile goes to auction that contains human * fluids or parts (blood and trace tissue for example) the bidders must be made aware due to the hazards involved".
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by legear

Its just odd.

VIN Number: 1GNUKKE30AR253088

government motors pre knew it would be in a nuclear accident

modern-problems-2.png