In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sometimes girl just needs TWO Anacondas!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,683 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Today was an interesting "gathering guns" day. I bought a GREAT batch of things and stopped in to pick up some items from another seller who gave me a nice mix of things.

I did end up with the Bronze Beretta shotgun.....so you guys will get to see that little gem very soon. I just need to pick out my next book on CD to listen to before I head up to the gun room!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just need one!
  • Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    LF
    There are a number of audiobooks on youtube.[:D]
    Open a second window, crank up the speakers, and listen while you work.[:)]
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This topic is in no way describing sexual metaphors
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan

NO!!! I just was NOT thinking that way at all when I posted this! Now I am all creeped out....but still, funny, very funny!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tailgunner1954
    LF
    There are a number of audiobooks on youtube.[:D]
    Open a second window, crank up the speakers, and listen while you work.[:)]

I constantly listen to books, but I don't have a computer up in that room....just a small portable radio thing mounted on one wall. I just finished the entire Game of Thrones series. Its really hard to pick up on something new when you finish a really LONG story like that one. The book is good, but that was one HIGHLY DETAILED story. I listened to the Aragon book before that. I swear....I am such a DANG GIRL sometimes. I was listening to the ending of the Aragon book actually crying while taking pictures of guns. SO funny.....you just get so caught up in the little world of the book sometimes....its so sad to have it end, not to mention where the story is taking you at the end. I just sniffled and wiped my eyes!!!
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan

I was thinking the name of a horror film or an adult movie {bow-chica-bow-wow}
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had to remember which forum this was before coming to an conclusion...
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.