In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    The article is in reference to abuses by reform schools operated by the Roman Catholic Church. No mention of Christianity other than regarding a group the calls itself "Christian Brothers" to cover the abusers.

Somewhat similar to Barack Obama, Joseph Biden, and NancyPelosi calling themselves "leaders."
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocklobster
    The article is in reference to abuses by reform schools operated by the Roman Catholic Church. No mention of Christianity other than regarding a group the calls itself "Christian Brothers" to cover the abusers.

Somewhat similar to Barack Obama, Joseph Biden, and NancyPelosi calling themselves "leaders."

So you are saying the Roman Catholic Church, it's priests and nuns are not christian?
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    If they act that way, they are not "True" christians..[:D][:D][:D]
  • River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    So, does it feel good to bash Christians? Well, I'm one -- and glad of it! Bash away!
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095

Classic, You are mostlikely correct. I'm proud of you.
    edited November -1
    I must add, if they are Christians doing those deeds then they need "Bashing" , bashing over the head..[}:)]
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:All I know is that I am Catholic, which means that I can do anything...say I'm sorry, and go to Heaven. Pretty good Religion!

...I guess you never have considered taking up Joo-dism eyeball(?), one can do everything/anything they want to, without the asking for forgiveness part, since that part has already been taken care of...you ought to at least "think about it"...as long as your Mom was a Princess, your in...[^]

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by P228

So you are saying the Roman Catholic Church, it's priests and nuns are not christian?
    Are you saying the Roman Catholic Church, its priests and nuns are representative of all Christians?
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by River Rat
    So, does it feel good to bash Christians? Well, I'm one -- and glad of it! Bash away!

There are people on this forum that constantly write religious posts, to the point that others have asked for a religion category, so a few anti-religious posts equals things out a bit.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Exactly. Some of the most un-Christian acts in history have been perpetrated by the Roman Catholic Church.
  • topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not perfect, just forgiven, and
    please before you start to judge
    the whole group of anyone, Christians
    or anyone else, get to know each
    and every one of them, otherwise
    you look like a fool judging people
    you don't even know. And we don't
    want anyone thinking your a fool.
    edited November -1

+1
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by P228

Yes, for the most part...as defined by the Bible.
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I must add, if they are Christians doing those deeds then they need "Bashing" , bashing over the head..[}:)]

I'm sure they are not. And they do need bashing, over the head.