In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Almost cried this morning

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Went to a yard sale this morning to look for more old tools. I was sifting through some old broken tools and the husband walks over to me and says, Take them. I am going to throw them out anyway. He was a hunter and we got to talking about guns and hunting. He asked with a puzzled look as to what I was doing with the broken tools. I told him I make the animals out of them and that the proceeds go to the woman's breast cancer society. He goes out behind his garage and comes back with all these old shovels and pick axes and stuff and say's, here, take these too.My mom died from breast cancer. I think we were both in tears. I was really fighting them back. I am going to make him and his wife something out of one of the tools and go give it to them as a gift. I think I made a new friend.[:)]

I am going to list one on GunBroker soon and I want all you guys to bid. It is for a great cause. Oakie

Comments