In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Charleston weather

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I have lived here since I was 18 years old and I am 60 this year, I don't recall it ever being below freezing every night for a week but that is what the forecast is calling for, low 20's all week. Damn global warming is freezing us here, bad for peaches, and citrus too. Plumbers are going to clean up though.

I miss 98 degrees and humid already :)
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    going to stay below freezing for three days here in Arkansas

we are not used to this
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will take that weather. It has not been out the single digits, low teens here for almost two weeks.

My wood pile looks like mid Feb. not end of December.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We're headed to MB in mid Feb. The previous time we were there just happened to be one of their coldest weeks. Figures I'd pick a week where it dropped into the 30s. But that meant I was missing weather in the teens at home!! It's that global warming don't ya know!
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe you will luck up and get some of our 70 degree Feb weather this time!

quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    We're headed to MB in mid Feb. The previous time we were there just happened to be one of their coldest weeks. Figures I'd pick a week where it dropped into the 30s. But that meant I was missing weather in the teens at home!! It's that global warming don't ya know!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    Maybe you will luck up and get some of our 70 degree Feb weather this time!

quote:Originally posted by shilowar

That is the hope AND the point!!!
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,910 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We were going to come down for a week or so but . . . .but then it's beats 0 degrees as a high[:(!]