In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Movies

SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
edited August 2007 in General Discussion
Watched "Predator" the new one, it's okay but the original was still better. Actually I liked the "Aliens Vs. Predator" better or the one that took place on the alien planet. Why did the dog like creatures had to have dreads? Makes you wonder where else they have dreads [:D].

"Antman and Wasp" again it was okay but not that great. Neither was the first one. I do like Michael Pena the fast talking story telling Mexican feller. The thing I didn't get was they carried miniaturized cars in a Hot Wheel carrier. I'd think getting shook about in the carrier the fluids would be leaking everywhere. I'm not even going to go on about the buildings.

I hope "Venom" is better.

Comments

• Options
    SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    Halloween, directed by rob zombie, if you like the halloween series, definately go see it, very good.

The Condemned, again, a very excellent movie, very action packed.

Superbad, funny, but funny in a juvenile, lets get drunk and try to nail some chicks way, i liked it[;)]

Edit:

Just watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, excellent flick, hilarious, go see that.
  • Options
    SG_NinerSG_Niner Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SuburbanNoize are yhou going to the movies or gettin off the net, if the net fire me off the web site, and ill send you mine. Thanks![:D]