In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NO WEAPON WAS USED.....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2006 in General Discussion

Woman charged with malicious castration Sat Dec 30, 6:50 AM ET

LILLINGTON, N.C. - A woman attacked a man in his genitals during a Christmas party, injuring him badly enough that he needed 50 stitches, authorities said Friday. Rebecca Arnold Dawson, 34, was charged with malicious castration in a fight early Tuesday at a party hosted by the 38-year-old man's girlfriend, police said.

ADVERTISEMENT

All three were heavily intoxicated, police Chief Frank Powers said.

Dawson is accused of grabbing the man's genitals. Police said a weapon was not used. He declined to elaborate.

"I believe he needed more than 50 stitches to repair the damage, but he is back home at this point," police Cpl. Brad Stevens said. "All we can tell you is that the injury was done with her hands."

Dawson does not have a listed phone number.

State law describes malicious castration as cutting off, maiming or disfiguring a person's genitals with the intent to hurt or render the victim impotent.

Dawson, who was released Wednesday on $50,000 bond, also was charged with offenses including assault causing serious * injury.

The castration arrest was the first of its kind in Lillington, a town of about 3,000 roughly 30 miles south of Raleigh, Powers said.

I cant help but wonder if it was done in anger and if it was, then for what reason?....[}:)][}:)]

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Woman charged with malicious castration for Christmas party fight

The Associated Press

LILLINGTON, N.C. -- A woman was charged with malicious castration for allegedly attacking a man during a Christmas party, police said.
    Rebecca Arnold Dawson, 34, is accused of grabbing the genitals of a 38-year-old man during a fight that erupted early Tuesday morning at a party hosted by the man's girlfriend. All three were heavily intoxicated, Lillington Police Chief Frank Powers said.
    "I believe he needed more than 50 stitches to repair the damage, but he is back home at this point," police Cpl. Brad Stevens said Friday. "All we can tell you is that the injury was done with her hands. There were no weapons used."

Witnesses gave conflicting stories to police, who discovered a bloody scene after being called to the home for a domestic disturbance, Powers said. Other details weren't provided and a phone number for Dawson was unlisted.

North Carolina law describes malicious castration as cutting off, maiming or disfiguring a person's genitals with the intent to hurt or render the victim impotent.

Dawson, who was released from jail Wednesday on $50,000 bond, also was charged with assault causing serious * injury, malicious conduct by a prisoner, and damage to government property for damaging a police cruiser. She also allegedly spit on an officer, Stevens said.

The arrest was the first of its kind in Lillington, a town about 30 miles south of Raleigh, Powers said.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    No comment Gary?...Just a copy and paste?...hmmmmm
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me thinks it was a three way lightbulb.
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I doubt she did that much damage with his clothes on. [:D] [:D] [8D]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Maybe she just got carried away with the foreplay
  • Options
    tobefreetobefree Member Posts: 7,401
    edited November -1
    I wonder if he is now blind too....
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1