In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I hope the law suit wins.

65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2006 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    You was ahead of me Goatman! I just read it on my homepage.

I hope the vet gets som much money from that fat slob the fat slob is left living in a damn tent!
  • Options
    jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope he wins big time. Moore is such a piece of crap!!! He deserves this in a big way.
  • Options
    plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    I say good luck soldier and may you lawyer present your case well. Traitor Moore who is a P O S -- how did he EVER get to have any influence at all?
  • Options
    KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont understand why anyone listens to anything that fat sob says. and why hasnt the government had him turn up missing?
  • Options
    KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KrisW
    and why hasnt the government had him turn up missing?

my guess is because this is not 1920-1940 Soviet Russia [;)]
  • Options
    willdallas2006willdallas2006 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I doubt that he will get a cent. Moore may even be able to counter sue him for attorney fees.
  • Options
    ClaimbusterClaimbuster Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In some respects, it is a-holes like Moore that do us the most good. They keep us stirred up, they prevent us from getting complacent. I violently disagree with what that moron has said and done. His financial greed and motivation to self aggrandisement have made him a traitor to the American people. When in Europe he ran down the very country (his home land) that allowed him to exercise his freedoms. He doesn't have the talent to be a successful filmaker going "straight up". But he makes us fight back.

I understand that NRA membership grew more during the Clinton years than any other period in history. Thank you Bill.
  • Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heard it today on the news. Everyone who can should stand up to this.... very sick degenerated person. I'd like to see him sued for all the harm he's done and criminal charges pressed when ever possible. He is an embarresment to our nation.
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope the lawsuit is successful also. As bad as Michael Moore is, he isn't the worst. What really ticks me off is when a soldier is killed in action and his relatives make a career/photo opp out of his death.
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Ha ha ha ... it's time that slimeball gets his
    comeuppens![:D]