In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tonite's goodies! Several NICE NoReserve listings!

Comments

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,716 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    Well I goosed your 2 colt .380's. According to the numbers I looked up the type 2 is from 1917 and the type 3 is from 1941.
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    Nobody's gonna want that .44 Browning without the box, feel free to end the auction now, while I'm the high bidder.

Not now[:D][:D]
  • Options
    sfrenchsfrench Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    one gets tired of your auction ads

it should not be allowed. auction stuff is not allowed here. put the auction plugs elswhere or allow other auctions(yea even gun related) to post here.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I seriously looked at the S&W 29 but it is really a worked over piece. What has been done to it? It does appear to have been worked over with a Brillo pad then painted with flat dull! Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sfrench

it should not be allowed. auction stuff is not allowed here. put the auction plugs elswhere or allow other auctions(yea even gun related) to post here.

THIS.....has to be the very best post EVER made by this particular moron.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat
    Well I goosed your 2 colt .380's. According to the numbers I looked up the type 2 is from 1917 and the type 3 is from 1941.

I am probably wrong...I will have to fix the listings. Or rather I will have to leave a note for Jimmy to look into this because I will be CAMPING this weekend!!! Wooooo Hooooo!
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never tire of her ads. I hope to win one someday. BTW Locust Fork one of the .380's is really minty the other is nice but not minty--but your description of it says it is lol.
  • Options
    edited November -1

If you would take a look at what is posted here you would find that there are many other "plugs" for forum members auctions. This is a great group of people who enjoy what we all have to offer. So before you start to play forum police make sure you are a moderator. Good luck with this one[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    I seriously looked at the S&W 29 but it is really a worked over piece. What has been done to it? It does appear to have been worked over with a Brillo pad then painted with flat dull! Don

The 29 was actually one of Jimmy's personal guns. It was a little pitted so he had it parkerized because he was going to use it himself for hunting. A couple years have gone by and he just never used it....not even once since having it done. So, he decided just to let it go.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    plugs should not be allowed

auction stuff and forum stuff are separate according to admin

keep it that way
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Damn Henry, you're kind of a biddin whore aren't you???[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1

keep it that way

I'll just let the guy that owns the place set you straight about what Locust Fork can and can't do as far as plugging sales on this forum. I think you are going to learn a much needed lesson on this subject.
  • Options
    edited November -1

keep it that way

I sure wish this wasn't LF's thread.........it would be real fun but probably real short[:0]
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only get mad when she plugs those S&W .44 Special Triple Locks cuz if she could just only do a quiet BIN auction once in my life on one--even a shooter grade one and just tell me about it I could die a happy man lol.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:I'll just let the guy that owns the place set you straight about what Locust Fork can and can't do as far as plugging sales on this forum.

what was stated was no plugs should be allowed

you think you are so special? you are'nt

NO PLUGS SHOULD BE ALLOWED

AUCTION STUFF IS SEPARATE AND SHOULD REMAIN SO
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I guess the red stars and "admin" under your screenname are invisible.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:I'll just let the guy that owns the place set you straight about what Locust Fork can and can't do as far as plugging sales on this forum.

If only you knew how special I truly am.....[;)]
  • Options
    utbrowningmanutbrowningman Member Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep posting LF. You always have great items.
  • Options
    edited November -1

The smallest commission that LF has paid to GB is worth far more than anything you have ever contributed here[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by utbrowningman
    Keep posting LF. You always have great items.

LOTS more coming! Jimmy is staying here this weekend and he is going to get some of the more "normal" listings loaded up for this Sunday and we have a BIG day planned for Monday. My uncle is a photographer and he is going to come help get us caught up. This coming week will be BIG!!!!

Anyone in the mood for an HK AR??? [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    if plugs are allowd then gripes and questions should be allowed
  • Options
    edited November -1

Only if they are pertinent....which you never are.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    troll3.jpg

[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Questions about auctions have always been allowed, as far as I'm aware.

Is there a point to this incessant bitching?
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Gripes are allowed, thats one right there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

Questions about auctions have always been allowed, as far as I'm aware.

Is there a point to this incessant bitching?

I truly think there isn't with this person....
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Are we doing this again?

TrollSpray.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    Are we doing this again?

TrollSpray.jpg

Please, please press the button[;)]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,094 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by toad67

The smallest commission that LF has paid to GB is worth far more than anything you have ever contributed here[^]
    +1000 [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    members plugging their auctions has always been allowed and encouraged and there will never be a change to that. its good for business and good for the community.

now, two or three members for whatever reason deciding to re-plug the same auctions is over the line and a waste of bandwidth....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I never replug....I may bring up the same thread back up to the top when the original plug is ending.
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    I never replug....I may bring up the same thread back up to the top when the original plug is ending.

not you kasey. you have quite a following here, and by all accounts you certainly deserve it(we've not yet done business, but i wouldnt hesitate to do so and if i ever move away from this state we'll be in business). part of that is you have a few members that plug your auctions for you, on top of the plugs you do. im sure this doesnt bother you as it increases your exposure. it doesnt bother the captain becuase it puts dollars in his pocket. why it bothers me i cant really articulate, other than to say that repetition is annoying to me.

im ok with being the only one that speaks up when something annoys me. instead of getting all worked up over something foolish, i v ent that frustration quickly and efficiently and its gone until it comes up again.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork

THIS.....has to be the very best post EVER made by this particular moron.

I'm pretty sure I know who this poster was. And she can tell her husband I locked his duplicate forums account also. [8D]