In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GunBroker app for iphone

mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
has anybody had any problems with it? well i have and i can't get a response from GunBroker on it. i purchased a lower parts kit item #402124894 on my i phone and under the shipping it said "none" so i assumed there was none. when i went to pay for it it charged me $7.00 shipping which is no big deal except it put the item over the price i was willing to pay since i could of got it in town for a couple dollars cheaper. on the website it does say buyer pays actual shipping but not on the app. i think GunBroker should refund my $7.00 for there mistake.

Comments

• Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    Sounds like you have a compelling argument.
    I'd open a support issue on the auction side.

You're just going to get fussed at here. Cause the forum side has nothing to do with the auction side. And your post is outside forum "allowed" topics.
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been around long enough to know that...
  • Options
    bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,892 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So, for those "couple dollars" you assumed you wouldn't be paying,
    you get the item delivered to your door and pay no sales tax.

Sounds like you've reached the point of diminishing returns.
  • Options
    mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i did open a support issue on the website and they said it says buyer pays actual shipping on the website and that was it. i replied to it stating that the problem was on the app and they did not reply yet and it has been over a week and still no reply. i filed another complaint and still no reply. anybody know of another way to contact them
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a hard time believing you are less than $7 worth of your time on this issue.

I'm not being rude, but if you think the app doesn't work, I'd say $7 is a pretty cheap lesson and move on with life.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will look into the issue. The app is cutting edge stuff and the support folks may or may not be able to see the problem (if one exists) from the tools that they have available.....

Stay tuned.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After a little investigation, the app does not say "NONE" It does not have anything listed for shipping price as it appears that the app is not compatible with shipping profiles. That deficiency is being addressed by engineering.