In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Won Zac Brown Band Tickets today

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
For their Beach concert, Thursday night. Was driving home and saw a local country radio station tent up, with a sign to win free country music tickets. You had to roll these big rubber dice and it had to come up 7. Winner, winner, chicken dinner, first roll. weather is supposed to be 75, sunny, and no humidity.[:)][^][^]

ZB.jpg

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You northerners heard of Zac Brown? [:D]
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's a local boy. And the man can flat pick with the best of them.

Have fun! I got to see them at Talledega one year. It was Halloween, full moon and we had the bus in the infield. Doesn't get much better than that!
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great band - you're lucky Oakie!
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His knife company has some pretty cool designs.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    So Handsome is Donna Ok With Staying Home I will Meet you there[^]
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87

[:D]
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,009 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They put on a really good show. Enjoy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87

I don't think so[:D]
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    For their Beach concert, Thursday night. Was driving home and saw a local country radio station tent up, with a sign to win free country music tickets. You had to roll these big rubber dice and it had to come up 7. Winner, winner, chicken dinner, first roll. weather is supposed to be 75, sunny, and no humidity.[:)][^][^]

ZB.jpg
    What kind of chemicals do you work with?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jltrent

ZB.jpg
    What kind of chemicals do you work with?

Freon . The scars on my right thumb nail are from a saw zaw. Got my fingers caught and tore em up. I think it will turn black and fall off soon. Hurts like a *[}:)] Got them caught between a piece of wood and concrete, cutting a sill plate. Getting ready to leave for the concert in 15 minutes. Waiting on a female friend to get here. Worse then the wife when it comes to being on time. Donna didn't want to go, so my female friend ,Debbie, is taking her place. Wife's suggestion, not mine. Deb and I have been friends since we were in diapers, so don't anyone read anything into it[:D] Yes, she is hot, and single, but I have zero interest in dying so young. Besides, we are BFF and I want to keep it that way.[;)]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy AC
    We might be listening from the boards
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    She Will Be More Fun Than Me anyway
    But Thanks For askin[;)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,348 ******
    edited November -1
    Knee deep.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How was the show?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    How was the show?

Unbelievable. 3 hours of non stop music. He also did a few queen songs and a few Metallica songs. Their were probably 50 to 50 thousand people there. Well organized and very good crowd security. I sat about twenty rows back. The rows had about ten to fifteen people per row. This guy put on the best show I have ever been to. I would gladly pay anything to go see him again and I WILL !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    How was the show?

Unbelievable. 3 hours of non stop music. He also did a few queen songs and a few Metallica songs. Their were probably 50 to 50 thousand people there. Well organized and very good crowd security. I sat about twenty rows back. The rows had about ten to fifteen people per row. This guy put on the best show I have ever been to. I would gladly pay anything to go see him again and I WILL !!!!!!!!!!

They do put on a really good show, I certainly would go see them again. I used to win tickets on the radio all the time in college and the 90's Got to see some great acts for free over the years.