In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Red Robin burger for supper

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Whiskey Riverr BBQ

Our smoky, tangy tribute to the Wild West. We roped together our signature bourbon-infused Whiskey Riverr BBQ sauce, crispy onion straws, Cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo. See if you can hang on to it for eight seconds.

13cdcc48-0423-44b5-9d0a-c2f12820ee4e_zpsgf3gpnb1.png
0M9InwN.gif[

Comments

• Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So did it look like the picture?
    Double%2BWhammy.png
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Red Robin makes some good eats. That burger will however top out at 1398 calories. More than my daily allotment....
  • Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    Hell, that's lunch. [:D]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Hardees makes a real GUTBUSTER too.
    They also have the best steak biscuit I EVER TASTED!![:p][:p]
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've never been so sick in my entire life as I was after eating 2 of them. Within 3 hours I gave up on trying to control my functions and just lay on the bathroom floor puking and crapping myself. I should have gone to the ER but how could I? I was all aone so I rode it out. Ate them Saturday morning and began feeling somewhat normal again on Tuesday. An experience I'll never forget [B)][B)][xx(][xx(]quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reload999
    I've never been so sick in my entire life as I was after eating 2 of them. Within 3 hours I gave up on trying to control my functions and just lay on the bathroom floor puking and crapping myself. I should have gone to the ER but how could I? I was all aone so I rode it out. Ate them Saturday morning and began feeling somewhat normal again on Tuesday. An experience I'll never forget [B)][B)][xx(][xx(]quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

DUuuuuude...NEVER,EVER EVER eat more than one!! How in the name of all that's holey did U ever get 2 of those giant burgers down??
    Must have been one hell of a Friday night before that fateful Saturday eating 2 hardees burgers.That or one,maybe both,were left out under the "FF Light" since Fri.!!!! LMAO just laying on the bathroom tile blowing chunx out both ends!!![xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

DUuuuuude...NEVER,EVER EVER eat more than one!! How in the name of all that's holey did U ever get 2 of those giant burgers down??
    Must have been one hell of a Friday night before that fateful Saturday eating 2 hardees burgers.That or one,maybe both,were left out under the "FF Light" since Fri.!!!! LMAO just laying on the bathroom tile blowing chunx out both ends!!![xx(][xx(]
    Either that or he pizzed off the cook. [;)][:D]
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not the burger, 2 small streak biscuitsquote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    why ? for what they charge a few more bucks and you can have a steak
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not the burger, 2 small streak biscuitsquote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

In my years as a traveling salesman I got food poisoning on more than a few occasions. You can wait it out and hope its not that serious or keep a supply of Activated Charcoal caplets with you as you travel. If you get ill withing a few hours of eating it is pretty clear (The old school European pills will work but are like swallowing a stick of chalk.) The caplets I have are not available in the US under that brand name, but I made sure I had a very good supply before leaving the company... They are sold in many health food and drug stores under a lot of different brand names. It is all the same stuff as the company I worked for was the only USP approved supplier of the product. The same product is what emergency rooms use when they "pump" your stomach.