In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bada Bam! Joke,

wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.
"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."
The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced. After a few strokes the client asks in garbled speech. "And what if I swallow it?"
"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

[8D]

Comments

• Options
    wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    A 6 year-old and 4 year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?"
    says the 6 year-old. " I think it's about time we started cussing." The 4 year-old nods his head in approval. The 6 year-old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with 'hell' and you say something with '*.' The 4 year-old agrees with enthusiasm. When their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year-old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw hell Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios." WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. She locks him in his room and shouts, " You can stay in there until I let you out." She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year-old and asks with a stern voice, "An what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
    "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat * it won't be
    Cheerios."

Explode-08.gif
    "The best way to change someone's mind is with a rock"
  • Options
    young n dumyoung n dum Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[:D]

imay not know it all.....but at least I know that!