In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Site Maintenance.

CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
We will be performinig some hardware maintenance this after noon (5/31/2012) The site will remain up, and all items will end as scheduled. However, as items end relisting will be delayed as well as notification of sold items. Once the maintenance has been completed all of the queued notifications will be delivered. Picture Resizing will also be delayed while that subsystem is repaired.

Forums may be unavailable for a time as well.

Comments

• Options
    moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    [Forums may be unavailable for a time as well./quote]

OMG tell me it isn't so.
  • Options
    7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Thanks for the info CaptFun...or I'd been wonderin' why I didnt get a "closed" & "relist" notice, and would have had to look to see if I forgot to check the "relist until sold" box...again.[:D]

I think I may just have a couple or so auctions ending during that time frame, the other 40 are safe...[;)]
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COLT
    ...Thanks for the info CaptFun...or I'd been wonderin' why I didnt get a "closed" & "relist" notice, and would have had to look to see if I forgot to check the "relist until sold" box...again.[:D]

I think I may just have a couple or so auctions ending during that time frame, the other 40 are safe...[;)]

Oh man,.....we missed a possible melt-down on your part because of this notice![:D][8D][:o)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    The Forum going down...

Wasn't that the agreed upon signal to bug out??
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Somebody is going down on the forum, I'm not sure I want to know any more.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One would think you would have a meeting with the forum to gain a consensus on the proper timing of any proposed forum disruption.

Some one may have a very important issue to bring to light and if the forum is down it could be tragic I tell you, tragic indeed.

[;)][:D]