In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

We need a "you gotta be kidding me forum"

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
Here is why!!!!!!!!!!!

The parents of Trayvon Martin, the Florida teenager who was fatally shot in 2012 after a confrontation with George Zimmerman, are reportedly considering a run for political office.

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, according to USA Today, are concerned President Donald Trump may suppress the conversation started by the Black Lives Matter movement in the years since their 17-year-old son's death. They told the newspaper they want to "be part of the change" they believe the country needs.

Read more here, if you can stomach it.................
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/30/trayvon-martins-parents-are-considering-a-run-for-public-office/

Comments

• Options
    M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    Dayz be startin' da dindunuffins political party. Dey dindunuffins and when deyz dun * lected' dey ain't gunna donuffins either cept' * whitey to pay restitution's fer keepin' dem down.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    Does it not behoove a person that feels there are ills within the political structure to try to revamp the structure? And is that not best accomplished from within?

To be clear, I disagree with their political platform, message, motives and definitely do not believe them to be qualified for any such position, but rather than rioting, they appear to be taking the appropriate approach.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not mentioned by The Blaze, but they closed by saying "Elect me or I'll kill you - or at least burn your house down".
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had 8 yrs of change. It wasn't enough to ruin America. Trump is changing it back. They running on Skittles and Arizona Tea Platform?
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have a right to run for office, probably won't get in, but they have a right to
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Does it not behoove a person that feels there are ills within the political structure to try to revamp the structure? And is that not best accomplished from within?

To be clear, I disagree with their political platform, message, motives and definitely do not believe them to be qualified for any such position, but rather than rioting, they appear to be taking the appropriate approach.

Randy. My first thought was , Ugh, what a bunch of loudmouth, uneducated morons, these two are. Then I read your reply and kinda feel the same way you do. While I don't care for these two sub human people, At least they are not burning down their city. They are trying to do what they feel is right, by changing the system from within. I will give them that much credit. Oakie
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******
    edited November -1
    Bullcrap. They are be coached on how to make some easy money.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would take this more seriously if these people were running because of a skill set they possess, or ideas that they have. They are running on the celebrity status gained from their dirtbag son getting ventilated.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    I would take this more seriously if these people were running because of a skill set they possess, or ideas that they have. They are running on the celebrity status gained from their dirtbag son getting ventilated.

BINGO, we have a winner!