In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is it too early

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
To go to bed..... I am tired.

Comments

• MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    Who's going to watch the politics board?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is a quarter to nine in the Eastern Time Zone.
    If you are in your Golden Years, it is not too early to go to bed. If you are not, you need to investigate obtaining a life.

It is a quarter to eight in the Central Time Zone.
    If you live in the Central Time Zone, it doesn't matter when you go to bed; nobody cares.

It is a quarter to seven in the Mountain Time Zone.
    It is way too early to go to bed. No one knows why, but it just does not feel right.

It is a quarter to six in the Pacific Time Zone, and way too early to go to bed. You live in God's Country, whether you live on the Pacific Coast of any of the three states or selected inland locations. Go outside and live. Tomorrow is never guaranteed.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only 5:52 here and I am with ya on that one BP[:)] Had to lug around that Miller Welder 180 up and down a hill that was all goo welding on an I-beam retaining wall, then back up and down with the torches to cut off the tops. My hips are killing me, getting to old for this crap[:D]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK, I stayed up another hour and a half. Is it Kosher to hit the sack at 10:00 PM????