In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This would be fun! I want one!

bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
edited December 2007 in General Discussion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJwcR21VLk

Watch the homies freak out and run about halfway through.

Comments

• Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fun untill you get your * sued off, then deal with the DOT and the FRA. Just blow one of those around a railroad crossing and see what happens if you get caught. You won't be laughing anymore.

Got Guns?
  • Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    now that is just [}:)]..fun but [}:)] [:D]
  • Options
    gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
  • Options
    agman1999agman1999 Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Getting sued is doubtful. About the worst you could get would be a ticket for disturbing the peace. If a semi can legally install one, why can't you put one under the hood of a Geo?
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by agman1999
    Getting sued is doubtful. About the worst you could get would be a ticket for disturbing the peace. If a semi can legally install one, why can't you put one under the hood of a Geo?

actually it is illegal for a semi to use one in city limits, that is why they also have a "city horn" on the steering wheel
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    That is Hilarious.[:D]
    Those guys in the car reminded me of the Trolls comin through the forums blurting all kinds of insane stuff and gettin people jumpin around and agitated.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    I can't see the video (dialup), but if it's a train horn; my * neighbor had one and blew it at railroad crossings. I've posted here many times about him. Used to honk it all the time. Didn't know if we lived in a truck stop or a train yard. That fat bastage, low life, dumb *, pecker head, scum dog, ignoramace, no job, sorry excuse for life got caught doing it too. His brother is a cop in a neighboring city...and got him off because he knew the judge.

We eventually moved back out to the country where we belong, but it still pisses me off thinking about that jerk off![:(!]

[:D]So I take it there was no love loss there...[:D]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    I can't see the video (dialup), but if it's a train horn; my * neighbor had one and blew it at railroad crossings. I've posted here many times about him. Used to honk it all the time. Didn't know if we lived in a truck stop or a train yard. That fat bastage, low life, dumb *, pecker head, scum dog, ignoramace, no job, sorry excuse for life got caught doing it too. His brother is a cop in a neighboring city...and got him off because he knew the judge.

We eventually moved back out to the country where we belong, but it still pisses me off thinking about that jerk off![:(!]

Did U not like the guy, or just his horn, or what...lol[^]
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by agman1999

Blow a train horn and hurt someone, or someone gets hurt because of it, your gonna get sued.

Don't think there's a law against it, blow it in front of a trooper or a DOT guy, see what happens.

I hate people with these things on their cars and trucks. I work on live railroad tracks. That horn means only one thing to me, TRAIN. Move or die.

Got Guns?

Got Guns?
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Gotta go with FCD. This is ignorant. These guys need to get some sort of/any kind of.....life. Pathetic.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I used to drive a 1969 International Pickup and while coasting I could turn the ignition of and back on and when you turned it back on it would backfire as load as a shotgun.

One time I saw a guy rolling a cigarette at the bus stop and right as I was coasting by the bus stop I turned the ignition back on[:D]
    All I saw was his arms go straight up and tobacco and his rolling paper floating back down.

I grew up in a town where practical jokes were expected and the people who couldn't take it moved to the city and started home owners associations..
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP
    I grew up in a town where practical jokes were expected and the people who couldn't take it moved to the city and started home owners associations..

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
    Especially if you're living in a gated community.

Every time we buy a house, I tell the realtor "no HOAs." If it's got a HOA fee, I'm not buying the house.
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    whoa stop the car, I want to go back and talk to the blonde with the dog...
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,976 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love those horns, they make it really easy to pinpoint your target.
  • Options
    stankempstankemp Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would be really funny if he sets off the horn at Saquatch (a la commercial for jerky) and gets his butt ripped through the windshield!
    Now that would be funny!
    Maybe this joker will meet the human equivalent of big S and get his due.