In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I need some sexual advise

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
not really I just need your help to sell this fine ruger single six
i listed it with NO RESERVE

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=129394781

Comments

• scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    Actual shipping cost is always a little scary. Do you ship through a dealer than can mail it or do you go direct to a common carrier?

I ship it myself fed ex 2nd day air something like this would cost 20 bucks unless the buyers FFL insists on dealer to dealer then it costs 25 bucks to put it on the books, ...I ship all items over $300 to forum members for free with the previous exceptions
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    I'll wait to see where this goes as far as price.
    but I did get you started on the python, even though I hate reserve auctions!
    tom
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take 2 aspirin and call me if I have the winning bid in the morning.
  • tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    boys have pen ises......and girls have * inas.............................(at least that's what the kid in kindergarten cop said)
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    Actual shipping cost is always a little scary. Do you ship through a dealer than can mail it or do you go direct to a common carrier?

I ship it myself fed ex 2nd day air something like this would cost 20 bucks unless the buyers FFL insists on dealer to dealer then it costs 25 bucks to put it on the books, ...I ship all items over $300 to forum members for free with the previous exceptions

Wow, UPS is considerably more than that. I may have to consider driving 30 miles to the FedEx hub if I should ever need to ship a handgun again but I'll probably stick with supporting the dealer I have used in the past to mail them.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    What would that bring if it were a 3 screw?