In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Destroy Al Jazeera

CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
I think they should wipe out that terrorist supporting tv network although im as radical as to say why not just nuke the entire dirty middle east? wipe em all out rather than waste time trying to find and kill them all individually.
Comments? agreements?

Revenge is a double edged sword that only kills its wielder

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    oops sorry just read the guidelines on posting i guess that counts as racism although i would pull our men out of there before i bombed em :)

• Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Yeah, yeah... whatever.

Might I suggest that you learn the language first? After all, you're in America now, so speak English (God how I've been waiting to pull that one out). Your run-on sentences are a pain in the neck to navigate around.
  • Options
    cacti25cacti25 Member Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    EMM. we agree with your post.
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take a breath guy. Is your truck broke down, or is this one of those little red ones?

Whenever I see a cow eat grass, I am reminded that "This too shall pass."............ Baxter Black
    picture.GIF
    picture.JPG
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    Prone PositionProne Position Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they should wipe out that terrorist supporting tv network

What, bomb FOX news?[:D]

Support Our Troops, Bring Them Home and Let Them Die Of Old Age!
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First amendment cuts both ways, doesn't it? You may not even need to worry about this anymore:

http://www.vermontguardian.com/dailies/0904/0211.shtml

You don't need to get rid of Al Jazeera. Just watch the purse-strings, and make sure there is plenty of journalistic competition.
  • Options
    CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    The first ammendment does not protect Al Jazera, it protects the rights of US citzens on US soil.
    Al jazera is ran by people who don't live in the US and are not US citzens and are broadcasting outside the US. The first ammendment no more applies here than the 2nd would if you tried to carry in China.

I think we need to enlist all the hacker punks in this country to incapacitate all those terrorist websites and such too.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    first of all I made that statement because it is an Arab Media network that is supporting and helping terrorists (thats why i feel they should be destroyed)

on another note (why does everyone have to grill me for grammer)
    I dont complain at any of your spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.