In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BOMB SCARE

jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
edited August 2007 in General Discussion
WALMART SUCKS. " the alleged threat occured at 3:15 pm, but the wal-mart super center and adjacent country club mall were not evacuated until teams of specially trained dogs arrived on the scene to search the building at 6:30 pm" tells you how much they think of their customers[:(!][:(!][:(!][:0][:0][:0]

Comments

• Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That it took 3 hours and 15 minutes for the po-po to arrive tells me even more.
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tailgunner1954
    That it took 3 hours and 15 minutes for the po-po to arrive tells me even more.

The donuts were not ready yet?
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    They didn't want to get hurt.

D.
  • Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tailgunner1954
    That it took 3 hours and 15 minutes for the po-po to arrive tells me even more.He said the dogs didn't arrive for 3:15 hrs.

There's always a wait for bomb sniffers. They aren't near as common as the dope pooches.
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jwb267
    WALMART SUCKS. " the alleged threat occured at 3:15 pm, but the wal-mart super center and adjacent country club mall were not evacuated until teams of specially trained dogs arrived on the scene to search the building at 6:30 pm" tells you how much they think of their customers[:(!][:(!][:(!][:0][:0][:0]

I agree, Wal-mart sucks but I'm not finding any confirmation of your stated time.

quote:AP) LAVALE, Md. State police say the Country Club Mall in Allegany County was evacuated Wednesday after a man walked in to the Wal-Mart and threatened to blow up the store.

The man went into Wal-Mart through the mall in LaVale about 7 p.m. and told an employee that he would blow up the store. He then left the building.

http://wjz.com/local/local_story_242085938.html
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    Sith LordSith Lord Member Posts: 480
    edited November -1
    Funny, Walmart in Newport, Ri had a bomb threat on Tuesday at 7:00am
    LEO's where there right away and evacuated all the employees. There were no customers in the store at this time.........
  • Options
    jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    quote:Originally posted by jwb267

I agree, Wal-mart sucks but I'm not finding any confirmation of your stated time.
    AP) LAVALE, Md. State police say the Country Club Mall in Allegany County was evacuated Wednesday after a man walked in to the Wal-Mart and threatened to blow up the store.

The man went into Wal-Mart through the mall in LaVale about 7 p.m. and told an employee that he would blow up the store. He then left the building.

http://wjz.com/local/local_story_242085938.html

sir ,if you will go on line and search CUMBERLAND TIMES NEWS you will find what i quoted from the paper. if i new how i would copy it and put it here. if you doubt me send me your address and i will send you the newspaper
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--Pretty simple, they were the same SWAT team that "Controlled" the Virginia Tech massacre of april 16, 2007--

--Well, maybe not !!

--[:o)][:o)]--JIMBO