In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tazzer.....(gulp)....uhhhmm....sorry.....

matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
....(toes kickin' the dirt)..... I didn't realize I was gonna be passin right thru here on my way home!!! I met up with txlawdog, and his bro jeffb1911 for lunch today. Started heading north and look what I see!!!

82925578.jpg

968c18a0.jpg

Comments

• Options
    53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
    edited November -1
    Headed home Matt? Have a safe trip. Good to have met you and shot a few rounds.
  • Options
    txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He left East Texas about 4 hours ago. He is headed North!
  • Options
    txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We did indeed break bread and a good time was had by all. As much as Matwor ate, I'm afraid he might be sleep somewhere in OK!!
  • Options
    proappproapp Member Posts: 3,264
    edited November -1
    ive been there twice this week already......
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just a quick note to say I just pulled into the driveway. I'm hungry and I gotta pee!!

53hawkeye, I'll be back in TX 7/5 for a few more weeks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by matwor
    btt for Clay.

dude you where less then 4 miles from my place [B)][:0] man we could have got a little target shooting in on those hogs before you headed home [:p][:D]

now you know where im at so if your ever back in the area youve got a open invite to drop in [:D][:D] have a safe trip
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the storage place is right past spur 281 I belive thats the # and it would have taken right to my place [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I did stop at the DQ to get me some ice cream (auto-censor did not take over here), checked the phone book for your name. Asked one of the girls, and mgr there if they knew ya, neither did. I'm beginning to wonder if you exist.[;)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by matwor
    I did stop at the DQ to get me some ice cream (auto-censor did not take over here), checked the phone book for your name. Asked one of the girls, and mgr there if they knew ya, neither did. I'm beginning to wonder if you exist.[;)][:D]

[:D] they should have Iv spent a damn good bit of money there [}:)][:D] and the phones in the wifes name [}:)][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tazzer
    the phones in the wifes name [}:)][;)]

SUUUUUUUUUUUURE it is.[;)]
  • Options
    KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    man i am in omaha all the time.