In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Walking Dead....starts July 8th

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,685 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope they didnt screw it up. The ending looks like they may have taken a turn for the worse. I hope I am wrong because I really like this show.
  • Options
    telohftelohf Member Posts: 913 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree, I love the show but if they have a superhero that comes into the program then I will be DONE! Too bad but it looks like they have ruined what would have been a great show.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember....it's only entertainment.
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Calm down everyone. There's no superhero. They're introducing Michonne, a popular character from the graphic novels. Go change your panty shields and enjoy the show.
  • Options
    PanzerSlayer2PanzerSlayer2 Member Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the Walking Dead already starting in FL face eating case, MD brain eating case, Mommy decapitating baby and eating brain case and the guy who disemboweled himself and tossing intestines at cops case...
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PanzerSlayer2
    I think the Walking Dead already starting in FL face eating case, MD brain eating case, Mommy decapitating baby and eating brain case and the guy who disemboweled himself and tossing intestines at cops case...

Please provide links to stories 3 and 4.