In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

An Observation on the Gazette Shooter

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Yahoo has dropped him from the headlines.

As of 2000 Saturday, he's history.

You know how you can tell this creep was a liberal and a Democrat? There wasn't a word about him backing President Trump or the Republicans. The media won't tell you he was a Pinko, but they damned sure would tell you if he was a Republican'
They're not brave enough to lie about it yet, but they won't tell you the whole truth either.

Liberals and Democrats really are dishonest and untrustworthy people. Remember that when you vote.

Comments

• wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Were there any Republican Mass Shooters?
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, not surprised at all.You know if it as you state any sign that he supported the NRA, Trump, or any thing Republican it would have been in the "headlines.
    No different than Yahoo deleting my posts, at least 75% when I post anything pro Trump, anti liberal, ect. ect. Free speech is for one side and I am not it.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking
    Yahoo has dropped him from the headlines.

As of 2000 Saturday, he's history.

You know how you can tell this creep was a liberal and a Democrat? There wasn't a word about him backing President Trump or the Republicans. The media won't tell you he was a Pinko, but they damned sure would tell you if he was a Republican'
    They're not brave enough to lie about it yet, but they won't tell you the whole truth either.

Liberals and Democrats really are dishonest and untrustworthy people. Remember that when you vote.

Dishonest and untrustworthy? So, just like all politicians then? Got it.