In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hows everyone doing its been AWHILE

CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Im doing alright other than some nasty ulcer I guess in my stomach if I eat anything with tomato sauce Im in agony But I love pizza and italian food. Is there anything that can be done for that. It seems I have to take gas-x with every meal or tums.

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Prilosec. U can drink battery acid if U take 1 of those every AM.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cyclonus
    It seems I have to take gas-x with every meal or tums.

Quit eating. Don
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Eat the chicken and broccoli pizza with mushrooms and Alfredo sauce and what ever else you'd like on it. You don't necessarily have to have pizza with tomato sauce.
  • Options
    PTHEIMPTHEIM Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    Same, Same.

Another day in the mines.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    You need a good H2 antagonist, or blocks under your headboard.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ill try somethin milk also seems to set it off as well armilite1015
    I got kicked off 3 times off my regular forum (bunch of hardheaded idiots on there)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ill try somethin milk also seems to set it off as well armilite1015
    I got kicked off 3 times off my regular forum (bunch of hardheaded idiots on there)
    Milk will give you rebound reflux. You need some Zantac to shut off the acid while you figure out the problem.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Cartod Im pretty sure its some type of Ulcer the pain is quite intense.

Ill probably have to go to the hospital since my doctor is pretty far away and I dont think my insurance will cover anyone else but her.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Ill probably have to go to the hospital since my doctor is pretty far away and I dont think my insurance will cover anyone else but her.

Yea, but in the mean time get some over the counter H2, like zantac to shut off the acid. If you dont you can really mess up your stomach...its dirt cheap and can save your life. You can easily die from an ulcer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I did not know that Cartod I guess Ill have to go buy some Im not sure if its an ulcer or not but the pain is so intense it just might be.
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod

Yea, but in the mean time get some over the counter H2, like zantac to shut off the acid. If you dont you can really mess up your stomach...its dirt cheap and can save your life. You can easily die from an ulcer.

Wouldn't that be a tragedy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer

Whats got into everybody on here your al so negative and angry lately. I understand with all the crap going on with our country but you dont have to take it out on everybody.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Whats got into everybody on here your al so negative and angry lately. I understand with all the crap going on with our country but you dont have to take it out on everybody.

just some good natured ribbing on a much deserving target, that's all.[;)]
  • Options
    MrM1A1MrM1A1 Member Posts: 2,764 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should probably go to a doctor if the pain is that bad, might be upper GI problems. They will give you happy pills.[:D]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1

because you don't exist. You're some member's creation. I have never heard such tall tales in my life. Snitchlala, working at Sonic (when the nearest one was 400 miles away from Bradford PA) etc etc...
  • Options
    tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    might not be an ulcer...might be a gall bladder or gall stone
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Diverticulitis?
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a broken leg. The pain has localized in your stomach.

Might want to go to the auto parts store and get a second opinion...
  • Options
    tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

This could be true, however a frontal enema should help relieve the pain. Use a small turkey baster when applying the ben gay, afterward you should feel like a new imagination or a massive flaming richard.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tneff1969
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

This could be true, however a frontal enema should help relieve the pain. Use a small turkey baster when applying the ben gay, afterward you should feel like a new imagination or a massive flaming richard.

Turkey baster? No. Glass catheter lubed with pool cue chalk.