In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Beautiful day in England

scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Plenty of liquid sunshine to be had today. Nothing when compared to the rains earlier last week. It's our first day off since arriving Monday. Probably head into Scotland in a few hours and hit the outlet shops at Gretna Green. Stock up on souvenirs for the family. Then need to schedule a meet-up with mond!

matthewspics037.jpg

Atleast we aren't dealing with the flooding like they are in NE England.

a-DONKEY-RESCUE-640x468.jpg?6

Comments

• Options
    SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife wants a sweater from the Highlands. Or someplace they are wholely produced.

Gimmie a shout if you wander through a small town that is known for it's knitted goods?
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    One of the best months of my life was the month I spent in Kent, England about 35 years ago. Stayed in Ashford and since it is a rail center, used the trains to go all around England. One beautiful country with lots of fine folks. But the weather....rain every day and usually twice or more. You should have a great trip!
  • Options
    HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Hoist a Pint for Me! Loved my time in Merry Olde!