In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

UPLAND California CITY COUNCIL MEETING:

Dean CascioDean Cascio Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
UPLAND CITY COUNCIL MEETING:
Activists will attend the Upland City Council Meeting to discuss - during public comments - Cinco de Mayo/day laborers/illegal aliens and the city government.

Raymond Herrera will talk about Cinco de Mayo as well as report on the May 5th "4th of July on Cinco de Mayo" Upland American Flag rallies and will propose celebrating an American victory over the British - Battle of Bennington - rather than Cinco de Mayo.

Dee Barrow will give a talk on illegal aliens and law enforcement

You can speak out too during public comments - hope you can join us!
CIMG6106.jpg?t=1241810819

Raymond Herrera unveiled the Bennington "bulldog" American flag and spoke on the topic of the Bennington Battle 1777 - Rancho Cucamonga City Council Meeting May 6th

DATE
Monday May 11

TIME
7pm

460 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, Ca 91786
http://www.ci.upland.ca.us/

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, the place where all the rich Mexicans go!

I lived in Rancho, at least I wouldn't get shot going out at night.
  • robbie pennyrobbie penny Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i thought the american flag is a "hate crime" now
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHAT???????did i understand that someone is actually speaking up for AMERICA & its citizens FIRST over illegal criminals????????????????????
  • badlandsbutchbadlandsbutch Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Hometown, UHS Class of 61.
  • HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Does Di Censo's still serve the world's Best Lasagna there? I lived in Ontario, just off Mountain Avenue, for Thirteen Years. Kept my Plane at Cable Airport. Moved out because of the influx of Illegals, moved up here to WA. Joined the Minutemen.

When Wifey was pregnant with our Daughter, she craved the Lasagna from Mama Di Censo. Pia and Fina Di Censo used to take Daughter into the kitchen every time we visited, and make a big fuss over her. She always got the biggest serving.

Before they tore down the Old Di Censo's, back when the Big O (Ontario Motor Speedway), I met Mario Andretti there.

Good to see thet people are (Belatedly) trying to take back the Culture.