In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just sayin' Howdy

BrowningfeverBrowningfever Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I may not post much on this here website but I thought I would tell you all that you have provided me with hours on entertainment!!!

Comments

• pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    Howdy back!

I just realized recently that these folks here on GB are some of my best friends. They don't expect much out of me, we don't have to plan out our weekends, we don't have to deal with phone conversations, we can disagree and agree at alomost the same time, we all like guns(alot!), we are all so diversified you can get many different angles to any given subject.
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Browningfever
    I may not post much on this here website but I thought I would tell you all that you have provided me with hours on entertainment!!!

New guy...quick...start insulting him!!
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pietro75
    Howdy back!

I just realized recently that these folks here on GB are some of my best friends. They don't expect much out of me, we don't have to plan out our weekends, we don't have to deal with phone conversations, we can disagree and agree at alomost the same time, we all like guns(alot!), we are all so diversified you can get many different angles to any given subject.
    I have to disagree...

[:D][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Howdy back!

You can get the same from a good Black Lab puppy...plus a puppy gets you chicks. Being a member here repulses women like a necklace made of KFC chicken bones, and a sombrerro.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    Howdy back!

I have to disagree...

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Your quick kid![:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86
    Howdy back!

You can get the same from a good Black Lab puppy...plus a puppy gets you chicks. Being a member here repulses women like a necklace made of KFC chicken bones, and a sombrerro.

Good point! myChow resembles my remarks. I have a cool chick already and she actually gets a kick out of my participation on here.
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Howdy! We used to stop in Russel and eat fried chicken at Nickerson Farms on our way back from pheasant hunting in Norton when I was a kid. High light was the bees you could watch through a window.

Lance
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86
    Howdy back!

Good point! myChow resembles my remarks. I have a cool chick already and she actually gets a kick out of my participation on here.

See!! Find a woman who will do that, or even one that will eat crumbs you drop on the floor....well...there was my first wife's momma, but she was the type of broad that went to an all you can eat buffet and ordered 2!!
  • givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    Howdy, Browning! Noticed you've been a forums' member for over three years. Throw your hat in the ring, and allow us some of your input every now and then. Thanks, Joe
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1