In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Old news now on Hillary's email

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
She got away with it... News just reported that they were not classified top secret when she was receiving and sending them. Game Over.

Comments

• Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    BS. The originator of a message is the classifier. As was just on CBS Evening News, whether the message had the classification on it or not, it contained information that was unmistakable as TOP SECRET.

I don't really want stupid people involved with anything important.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What I find interesting about this topic is that mainstream media basically refused to talk about it until Bernie got within striking distance of her.
  • Options
    MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think what she should be indicted for is using her Federal Office in a "pay to Play" scheme.
  • Options
    CheechakoCheechako Member Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most Intelligence experts will tell you that Secret information is born Secret. Someone with a high level security clearance (like the SOS) is supposed to recognize such things on sight and not wait for someone to stamp it as such. These last 7 emails that are so Secret that they will not even discuss any part of them should have been culled immediately. The fact that some lower level staff member even saw them while sorting through her emails is enough for someone's head to roll.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    win or loose she will be pardoned / exempt / free of any charges as it was just a misunderstanding on her part ..
    her and Bill both should be exiled to some remote deserted island
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,733 ******
    edited November -1
    Reminds me of "I did not have sex with that woman."
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It doesn't matter what any emails were marked; they were on a secure system, & the Espionage Act clearly requires that they must stay on secure computers. You can't just hit the FORWARD button on a secure computer & send an email to someone over the Internet; it won't work. To get these emails to the Carpetbagger's unsecured personal email, they had to "jump the gap"; i.e., someone in her State Dept office had to illegally dump them & input them on the unsecured Internet.

She should be indicted for violating the Espionage Act, if the FBI investigators are allowed to do what the law requires of them.

Gen Petraeus was threatened with a felony indictment for much less; he was allowed to plead down to a misdemeanor charge.

Neal
  • Options
    CheechakoCheechako Member Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whoever sent or received those 7 emails must be sweating bullets right now. They know that their fingerprints are on them and there isn't any place dark enough for them to hide.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    It sure sounds like she is in possession of the Obama sex tapes.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Honestly, how can the government continue to ignore this and maintain any credibility of national security? We know hackers broke into her account for the simple reason they quit trying.
    Clinton needs to be removed from the race now instead of later. If Obama wants to pardon her, then do it, but like so many things with this administration, it's AFU from the get go.

Oh, BTW; Give General Petraeus and Eric Snowden a pardon while you're at it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do you happen to have a link or is this just hearsay.?
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She obviously does not have the slightest appreciation for, or how, classified material should be handled, and that seems to apply to Obama as well. Imagine, she had them on her computer for the sake of "convenience"!
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese

Just announced on FOX that 900+ more emails just released with 242 were classified or redacted to the degree that indicates classification (read secret) in addition to the 20+ that had higher than 'top secret' classification,,,,,,,
    SF must be off his meds again. He is already compromised.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Just announced on FOX that 900+ more emails just released with 242 were classified or redacted to the degree that indicates classification (read secret) in addition to the 20+ that had higher than 'top secret' classification,,,,,,,

Networks can't even get a constant story.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would love to see Hillary in Prison in 2016 but I'm dreaming
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TooBig
    I would love to see Hillary in Prison in 2016 but I'm dreaming

She is going to buy a network and make another series of the "Untouchables"
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The FBI can not indite her, they can only recommend indictment to Obummers Justice dept.
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If a Federal prosecutor can't present the super "Top Secret" evidence to a jury (even court officials can't see them) how can a jury convict her with no proof or evidence presented to see [?] .....Hell, even I wouldn't convict someone without evidence being shown to me...........I think she will walk [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

[:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Well, he is a Chevy man! Don
  • Options
    JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Junkballer
    .....Hell, even I wouldn't convict someone without evidence being shown to me...........I think she will walk [;)]

I guess the jury would see something like this [:o)]

blacked-out-email.jpg
  • Options
    ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All my Leftie friends are having a collective hemorrhagic stroke over this. They all love Hillary and don't know whether to poop or steal second.

I tell them its not a problem, and they should go to their bench....oh they don't have a bench.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JohnnyBGood
    quote:Originally posted by Junkballer
    .....Hell, even I wouldn't convict someone without evidence being shown to me...........I think she will walk [;)]

I guess the jury would see something like this [:o)]

blacked-out-email.jpg

You trying to give these GB folks a heart attack.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12

Well, he is a Chevy man! Don

Hitlary wants one of those new GM caddy limos
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,506 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As Secretary of State she had an obligation to know the sensitivity and classification of the content of the communications regardless of the label. By stating that it was not labelled classidied, she is basically stating the she is too stupid to know what classified material is. Her defense alone should disqualify her from consideration.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele