In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

There was an AP article about Bilderberg in paper.

ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I was pleasantly surprised to see an AP article in my local newspaper about the Bilderberg group, a group that Sean Hannity claims doesn't exist.

It was this article: http://www.adn.com/24hour/world/story/797837.html

in the Erie Times

Comments

• Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought it was Beck that essentially said that they didn't exist?
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    "Greek newspapers said the secret meeting of the politicians and managers of world capitalism included Greek Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis.

The papers said this year's invitees also included U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner; Larry Summers, the director of the U.S. National Economic Council; the Obama administration's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, Richard Holbrooke; World Bank President Robert Zoellick; European Central Bank president Jean-Claude Trichet and European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso."

"Two pipple can keep a secret...if one of them is dead"
    - Unattributed

Doug
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    "Greek newspapers said the secret meeting of the politicians and managers of world capitalism included Greek Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis.

The papers said this year's invitees also included U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner; Larry Summers, the director of the U.S. National Economic Council; the Obama administration's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, Richard Holbrooke; World Bank President Robert Zoellick; European Central Bank president Jean-Claude Trichet and European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso."

- Unattributed

Doug

I know a guy to is a regular at those super secret meetings. Haven't talked to him for a long time, but he is still out and about. Occasionally I will see a news blurb about him. All he used to say is that it is not what you think it is...and would say no more.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson

- Unattributed

Doug

I know a guy to is a regular at those super secret meetings. Haven't talked to him for a long time, but he is still out and about. Occasionally I will see a news blurb about him. All he used to say is that it is not what you think it is...and would say no more.
    Wow, you sure do get around.

You've gone shooting with Vladimir Putin, you know a regular attendee of the Bilderberg Group and some other amazing things.

You sure are an interesting person. [8)]Boy oh boy, the stories I bet you could tell about your exploits. Maybe you could even write a book about them.[:)]
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its like this, Beck and Hannity are the altar boys/mouth pieces for these freaks, or freaks like them. They arent non conformists they are just herders..[:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quickmajik
    Its like this, Beck and Hannity are the altar boys/mouth pieces for these freaks, or freaks like them. They arent non conformists they are just herders..[:)]
    You have come a long way pilgrim.[8)]
  • big truckerbig trucker Member Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No No No Hannity said Beck didn't exist[:D]
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

To be honest, somethings a person would rather not see. It's alot like looking hell in the face.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

To be honest, somethings a person would rather not see. It's alot like looking hell in the face.
    Understood quick.
  • aaron burraaron burr Member Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    i am a member. we have a clubhouse in my backyard
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Sadly, I'm sure that's true. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to fall where Fox News is concerned.
  • joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    talk about a security force, they had two fighter jets and commandoes. yeah if that ain't fishy i don't know what is