In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

do not go to the websight

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
the government has established a websight where people can go and get help for the depression or rage they might be feeling over the current economy.
Do not go there. the daya will be used to justify all sorts of new spending and tracing down people who might go bezerk. a little data comparison could attach depressed people with gun ownership and since depression is a menatl disease, that person could have their guns confiscated "for their own good"
we can't have anyone commiting suicide now can we?
the current state of our economy doesn't make me want to committ suicide...it makes me want to commit homicide!

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,668 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP
    I took a little health survey for my insurance one time and was messing with the answers where it was asking about my mental health. I told them I was constantly depressed and felt like my world was caving in and didn't have anywhere to turn with no future happiness.
    I did it because I didn't think anyone really read the surveys.
    I was called on the phone for the next six months by mental health counselers trying to set up appointments for further evaluations.They all just wanted to help me.
    I'll never make that mistake again.

Sooooo, did they finally just give up, or what?

[:D]
  • Options
    ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    [V]How come they didn't put this website up on November 4th? I could have used it that night[V]