In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

kidthatsirish

CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Any updates?

Pics?

We gotta have pics man!
Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have 1 daughter from my first marriage and 3 stepsons from my wifes first marriage. The oldest kids are 28. Twin boys and my girl are all 28. The baby at home still is 25. He is still in college.

My wife was crazy protective of her boys. They never used power tools or axes or anything.

My daughter Mandy was always with me from the time she was 3 or 4. I got sole custody of her when she was 7. On the weekends when i was not playing softball somewhere on the east coast i would put on roofs for extra money. My daughter started helping me when she was 8. I tied a rope around her harness so she could not fall off the house.

All the older kids are mechanically inclined and have families. The youngest lives at home and does not know how to change the oil. He is 25 and has never cut grass or used a weed eater. He is really good with computers though.[:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Were you able to get your clutch figured out?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey, I noticed that you're in "the city", and list one of your hobbies as flying.
    By chance are you a paraglider or hang glider pilot? If so, have you ever flown Buffalo Mountain or Panarama?

The reason I ask is, our paths may have crossed before. I live in Talihina, OK. at the base of Buffalo and used to be an avid paraglider.

If you are a glider pilot and haven't flown buffalo yet, here's your invite.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Please send me an email. You won one of my giveaways, the S&W book, and I need your shipping address.

Jim