In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Congrats Classic!!!

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited September 2006 in General Discussion
Read the post and saw the trophy. Wish the scores would have been posted too, but the trophy don't lie. First is first and everything else is just varying degrees of loosing. Did you shoot the 20 gauge model 12? Man I miss having a trap range nearby. It is a golf course now. Anyway...way to go old man!!!

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Shot this meet with the Trap T Remington 1100, There were some pretty good shooters. 7 squads and then the youth group, I really didnt have all that good a day, but it turned out it was 3 shots better than the 2nd place guy, They only shot 3 rounds and I was shooting from the 25 yd line and only got 73 of the 75. Runner up got 70 of 75. My youth winner had 70 of 75, they shot from the 16 and the 22.. so all in all not a bad day.

• Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Dropping two out of 75 at the 25 yd line is pretty good shotgunning for a senior non-pro. You read about that kid in Tennessee shot 100/100 x 4 with 12/20/28/410? His dad told him to just look at the bird and pull the trigger. Guess he did. I believe he was 14.
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guess I must have missed the thread. Congrats Classic, well done!
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.