In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another NY Turkey

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Taken By One of our Members
Thank You For the Pic Scott
Nice Bird
22 Lbs 10" Whiskers
1 1/4 " Spikes
Congratulations

Oh and Also Taken With the Aid Of a Gorilla turkey Call

Woody[;)]
ScottCornwellsBird2013_zps812c37d6.jpg[/URL]

Comments

• Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice....where?
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,035 ******
    edited November -1
    WTG!! [^][^][8D][8D]
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks staged. Is that turkey gonna be alright?????????
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Really great bird!!Congrats. You allowed to use a rifle in NY spring season? When I hunt WV I sometimes use a rifle. And before the Rocks start flying. Just because you use a rifle does not mean you did not call the bird in.
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shotgun only spring and fall seasons .. Way to go Woody !
  • Options
    Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RobOz
    Really great bird!!Congrats. You allowed to use a rifle in NY spring season? When I hunt WV I sometimes use a rifle. And before the Rocks start flying. Just because you use a rifle does not mean you did not call the bird in.

I really wish they would start allowing rimfire rounds for turkey around here. They are getting extremely thick and the DNR can't figure out a better method to herd control then re-introducing wolves or more coyote.......how about a longer season? multiple tags per hunter? allowing rimfire rounds? I mean it really isn't that hard, but I some times wonder what is going through their heads.

BTW, that is a very nice bird taken with the aid of a very nice call. Congrats! [8D]

Jon
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sig220_Ruger77
    quote:Originally posted by RobOz

I really wish they would start allowing rimfire rounds for turkey around here. They are getting extremely thick and the DNR can't figure out a better method to herd control then re-introducing wolves or more coyote.......how about a longer season? multiple tags per hunter? allowing rimfire rounds? I mean it really isn't that hard, but I some times wonder what is going through their heads.

BTW, that is a very nice bird taken with the aid of a very nice call. Congrats! [8D]

Jon

Ain't nothing like a 1022 in a turkey patch.