In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How good are you at Judging

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Womens thoughts? [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    I'd rather judge range...[;)]
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, I've got a truck load of ex-wives, so you tell me.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't even go there
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I am blessed with the opportunity to do my best to be a good partner to one woman...

And trying my best to help another get back on track and living the life she deserves to have...

I do not profess to have a better understanding of women that most of you / most men / not above the top of the bell curve.

If I have learned anything it's to be honest and to try and be a good man no matter the circumstance.

But I am often surprised - overjoyed - distressed by how what I consider small little simple gestures and behaviors seem to have a giant impact and great weight.

I have come to this late in life - would have been nice to have arrived at these conclusions a long time ago.

Mike
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thats an awful lot of words to just say you don't know poop, just like the rest of us Mike.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is ONE person that I know of that posts here on a regular basis that can honestly say yes to that- but Locust Fork should be disqualified for lack of a Y chromosome.

[:p]
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I judge them as well as I judge unicorns at the county fair.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sadly I know a lot of men who are not honest with the woman / women in their lives...

And I know a lot of men who upon inspection are not "good men" to the woman / women in their lives.

As to judgment - let's leave it at I made some bad judgment calls in the past - under the false belief that I understood women.

I do think that my judgement and understanding of women has improved as I got older - as I have tried to be a good man - a better man.

Mike
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a piece of cake to judge a woman's thoughts. If a woman is thinking, it means she is deciding just how wrong a man is, regardless of circumstance. By "just how wrong", of course I mean "always".

Boom.

Raise the BS flag on that, Select.
    [:D][;)]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know about thoughts but I can read my wife's mood fairly well. I bought her one of those mood rings and when she's happy it's green, when she's sad it turns blue, and when she's mad it leaves a red mark in my forehead!
    [:D]
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    60% of the time I'm right everytime.[;)]
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

Christos!!

I can deal with a "truck load" of a lot of things. But if it takes less than twenty to fill a truck... Damn!!

Either you're going though them a dozen at a time, or you're picking the large ones![;)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,038 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    I am lifting the BS flag early on anyone that says they can.
    [;)][;)][;)][;)][;)]
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you sir, have been played like a cheap guitar. what you think is controlled by them. what you do is controlled by them. you are the puppet they are the puppetmaster. they have trained you well quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075
    Sadly I know a lot of men who are not honest with the woman / women in their lives...

And I know a lot of men who upon inspection are not "good men" to the woman / women in their lives.

As to judgment - let's leave it at I made some bad judgment calls in the past - under the false belief that I understood women.

I do think that my judgement and understanding of women has improved as I got older - as I have tried to be a good man - a better man.

Mike
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    50-50 your either right or wrong.
  • Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

Im not ? I guess :

Ive had 5 ( yes 5 ex wives now : looking for an ex # 6 :):

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigoutside
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

Christos!!

I can deal with a "truck load" of a lot of things. But if it takes less than twenty to fill a truck... Damn!!

Either you're going though them a dozen at a time, or you're picking the large ones![;)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Naw, it's a small truck, they were all pretty good looking gals.