In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Studies show...

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Studies say that 9 out of 10 men prefer girls with bigger boobs. The one other guy preferred the nine other men.

Comments

• jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Guilty. Of the first. Not freakishly huge. Anything from B to single D for me.

[:p]
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Im more of an * man. [;)]
  • Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always thought that anything over a handful was wasted. I do wish I had bigger hands though.[:D]
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bubba Jr.
    I always thought that anything over a handful mouthful was wasted. I do wish I had bigger hands though.[:D]

Corrected it for you, but thank me later.[;)]

I've always been a A-B cup kinda guy, but the Cs don't handle all that bad either. Anything bigger is just way too much. When I see a big-chested woman I ask: "What the hell do you do with all that??"[:0]
  • Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman
    I always thought that anything over a handful mouthful was wasted. I do wish I had bigger hands though.[:D]

I've always been a A-B cup kinda guy, but the Cs don't handle all that bad either. Anything bigger is just way too much. When I see a big-chested woman I ask: "What the hell do you do with all that??"[:0]

You're scary, that's what I was going to put, but I didn't want to offend the ladies here, so I tried to clean it up a little.

I guess you're just as uncouth as I am. Not that that's a bad thing.[:D][:D][:D]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Studies say that 9 out of 10 men prefer girls with bigger boobs

And that is why women are having "fake" boobs put in....Cause men prefer them...
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman

You're scary, that's what I was going to put, but I didn't want to offend the ladies here, so I tried to clean it up a little.

I guess you're just as uncouth as I am. Not that that's a bad thing.[:D][:D][:D]

I'm NOT known for political correctness or being very "tact"! But I do like small to mid-sized Chee-Cheezz[:0]!! [;)][:D][:D][8D][8D][;)]
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,181 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like enough to get a handle on but not so much they become a bother. If they get to big you have to be careful when you roll them over, one will be stuck or something. Then with a little age the big ones are always falling off the side and have to be picked up. And if you get them bouncing to much they take on a life of their own and can be dangerous.