In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How do u ignore ur wife/gf/bf ?

walliewallie Member Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    with two kids one 8 and the other 2 1/2 i have learned to tune pretty much anything out. Now the youngest and the wife have found way to untune themselfs but give it time and i will again find away to tune them out.
  • calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
  • wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
    edited November -1
    i process what she is saying in three word increments, when there is a new 3 i forget the last three. i nod and say "yes dear" alot. when she says "you arent even listening to me!" i simply repeat the last 3 that she said and usually its all good. sometimes she says "uh huh, and what did i say before that?" i usually ask why she thinks im not paying attention, explain that i can do two things at once, and if she hasnt stopped her pursuit by then, i change the subject on her, or tell her shes gonna have to follow me to the bathroom to continue the conversation. that she absolutely will not do.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always pay close attention to what's her name.
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,181 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1