In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My thoughts on gun control.

stevenrayspeckstevenrayspeck Member Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2007 in General Discussion
I don't know about the other good people here on GB, But this is my thoughts on gun control.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Take away the guns and they will use knives. Take away the knives and they will use rocks. No matter what is done to get rid of all the so called WEAPONS, People will still come up with ways to kill other people. If you are going to ban guns, You might as well ban the following while you are at it
Knives, Rope, Any and all pipe, Baseball Bats, Slingshots, Cars, Pots, Pans, Shovels, Rocks, And the list goes on and on.

My point is, Until the day that i see a gun(by its self)get up and shoot someone. I will never support all these gun bans. Mainly Because it is NEVER THE WEAPON that murders someone, It is the murderer that murders someone.

Thank you for your time. I just needed to vent after running into another pro gun control person today.

Comments

• Options
    jc_crazyhorsejc_crazyhorse Member Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, people been killing each other long before the invention of gun powder. Funny how anti's seem to forget that.
  • Options
    JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, Austrailia and Chicago have tried to oblidge you. Chicago banned sling shots a loooong time ago. Sparklers too. Mayor Dailey said that children can be severely burned by them. What a caring person he is.

After Austrailia banned all the guns, they followed up with a ban on bowie knives and handcuffs.

These areas are so safe now. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it. [xx(][V]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I am noticing increased interest in gun control, lately...something to do with the perverts taking office, I suppose.

However..where were all you people when your FRIENDS were in office...you know...the Republicans...and demanding that your FRIENDS repeal bunches of gun laws ?

Instead..most of you ignored, ridiculed, or shouted down those of us talking about gun laws...and about how the Constitution FORBIDS politicians tampering with 'Liberty's Teeth'...

Ye shall reap what Ye sowed.
    The Republicans have given the tools necessary to complete control of the populace to whomever seeks to use them....and many of you supported those moves to abolish privacy and increased survailence of we the citizens...
  • Options
    SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Brits banned sharply-pointed knives. No traditional steak knives.