In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Big Sky Lonnie,,,

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,068 ******
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
How's those slug guns doing? Have you found a brand of ammo they like?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    How'd the poker run turn out ?? Did you get caught in the storm that came through ??
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Poker run was kinda a bust, the bike rally in Butte we think killed it. Maybe 30 bikes showed up and no one rode together. Labor day ride should be a winner though!!

Storm, yeah I was gonna mention that but someone don't think Harley guys can ride in the rain. It clouded up and I left the Rockin R Bar and headed home, filled up at 4 Corners and no sooner than I pulled out of the gas station and it turned loose. I looked like a drowned rat by the time I got home [:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [^][^][:D][:D][:D][8D][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah, wasn't ready for that one! Took my leathers out of the saddle bags to make room for drinks (yeah I'm too cheap to buy water and snacks at the bars) and I had no way of hiding from the rain. Had to "man up" and ride all the way home. I don't get that wet in the shower, I was drenched! It would rain like a friggin monsoon, stop for a few miles so I could freeze then it would rain again, gawd that sucked !!
  • Options
    dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should have stopped at the Norris hippy dip and warmed up [:D]

Mule
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dpmule
    You should have stopped at the Norris hippy dip and warmed up [:D]

Mule

My hangout is at the Longbranch Saloon in Ennis. Turns out the owner is an old biker so we get along pretty good!
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    You need to add the trunk. Then you have plenty of room for everything.
    DSCF0031-1.jpg