In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Something to think on.

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
quote:My friends ..... please take notice. Last Friday the attacks in Paris leaving many dead, unarmed innocents. Today, exactly one week later, an attack in Mali at a hotel.
Regardless of how you regard global politics, "they" are sending a message. And "they" - hell, everyone - knows that Americans go into a shopping feeding frenzy on "Black Friday". It does not take a crazy conspiracy theory nut to see the obvious, or to guess that "they" have some terrible plan that may very well happen on a Friday ... I mean, come on! It isn't rocket science and a blind man could read the signals.
Protect yourselves, stay home, do your Christmas shopping on line. Do not put your head in the sand and try to wish this all away. It is happening, and "they" said that "they" would do it .... if nothing else, "they" are keeping their word, and we are, all of us, targets of "their" hatred.
That's all .... except I wish ALL of the retailers would just close their doors over Thanksgiving, and let their employees stay home with their loved ones .....
But, of course, this is just my opinion, and sure to inflame someone .....

I just posted back they would be fools to attack me at home.

Comments