In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Watched three new TV shows.

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
A Million Little Things. A group of 30 somethings evaluate their life choices after one member of the group commits suicide. The Big Chill did it better. Also, no likeable characters. Long shot for continued viewing.

Last Man Standing. They changed the actress for the middle daughter character. I do not like the replacement at all. The old actress was my favorite of the three girls. Very disappointed with the change. Don't know if I can get past this.

The Cool Kids. Old people being silly. Had a couple laughs. But a lot of death humor. Will watch again although it does hit a little close to home.
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jack Ryan on prime. The early days before he was married. Plenty of action and violence.
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    People still watch TV?
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Had to look her up and see why she did not return. Just to many other things she is doing. But also found out her age. She is much older than she plays. The new gal is 4 years younger but looks older.

Me I liked the Oldest daughter.[:D]
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,188 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    last man standing, never watched the original, used to watch the one where he was the tool man, just couldn't get into the last man one...

that 30 something figured was just repeat of the 30 something show from the past,

and the old guys, just don't find the old jokes funny anymore
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was surprised to see she was 32. But actors are often young looking or small for their ages.

I liked the original oldest daughter but she left after maybe 2 seasons. I heard it was because she gained a lot of weight. Then the replacement ballooned up after one year. Oh well.

Video has the original actresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2hAfvJKong
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doc
    I was surprised to see she was 32. But actors are often young looking or small for their ages.

I liked the original oldest daughter but she left after maybe 2 seasons. I heard it was because she gained a lot of weight. Then the replacement ballooned up after one year. Oh well.

Video has the original actresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2hAfvJKong

Even with the weight gain I liked the Oldest even if she was a replacement.

why-did-amanda-fuller-from-grey-s-anatomy-replaced-alexandra-krosney-in-last-man-standing.png