In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wal Mart another

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
[:o)][:o)]

Must have been at the wrong store today or something. Ran into two gals that were Perfect. I mean everything was in the right place and Proportion.

Then I seen the 1st person who should have been using one of those riding carts. But must have not been able to find one. One leg on crutches Pushing a cart.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    imagine the shortage of scooters was fat ladys with a herd of unruly kids hogging them...seen it...perfect gals in wal mart??? strange
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a Wal-Mart 2.2 miles from me. There are days the girl watching is GREAT! In five minutes you get to scope out some serious hotties from all over the world, Orientals, Ukrainians, Russians, Indians and Latinos just to name a few.

Other days you think you are at a livestock auction. Hogs everywhere you look.
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2.2 miles...

[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you want Nice gals Normally there are two Places for them.

One is Rays Market in Creswell Oregon, not sure why but very seldom do Hogs go there.

The other is Market of Choice on Franklin BLVD. There is a reason for that one all the Hotties from the U of O go there.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    If you want Nice gals Normally there are two Places for them.

One is Rays Market in Creswell Oregon, not sure why but very seldom do Hogs go there.

The other is Market of Choice on Franklin BLVD. There is a reason for that one all the Hotties from the U of O go there.

Now that is some mighty solid insider information that you just passed on to folks. [:)] [;)] [^]
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Must have been at the wrong store today or something. Ran into two gals that were Perfect. I mean everything was in the right place and Proportion.

Then I seen the 1st person who should have been using one of those riding carts. But must have not been able to find one. One leg on crutches Pushing a cart.

This post needs pictures! [;)]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    peopleofwalmart.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gesshots

This post needs pictures! [;)]

Like I said this nis not normal, why would I have a camera. Most are so ugly they would break the camera.
  • Options
    CbtEngr01CbtEngr01 Member Posts: 4,340
    edited November -1
    Went to wal mart last night, saw this woman riding on an electric cart... seen her a few minutes later get up and walk about 20' just fine...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    But I did see an about 15 year old girl riding in her mothers Basket.