In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

fear the Walkers!, tonite

roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm623241728/tt3743822?ref_=tt_ov_i

9pm AMC
Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Comments

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    watching the pilot on dvr now, the wife missed it last week, recording this weeks to watch when its done
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    It feels like a prequel that didn't need made.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It like watching the game in the third quarter. It's now in the 4th and we're going back to the start of the game.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good show tonight I missed it last week.

Lots of subliminal messages in the show[;)]
    RLTW

• Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They be killin off black folk like mad! Episode 1 - Drug dealer. Episode 2 - Obama look alike Principle, boyfriend w/ bite & high fever...

Notice at the end of the 2nd episode that the daughter's boyfriend's house was shown, with the parents car home, trunk open and luggage left next to the car?
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i never liked that black principal ever since he played a JAG lawyer.
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd get a laugh if they showed the family trying to buy a gun a gun shop. Sorry that will require a 10 day waiting period.
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The one teenager at the school (the new Glen) seems to be the only one who has a concept of what is going on. He explained to the teacher that first the pharmacies were raided, then the gun stores, and then the liquor stores. I think I would have agreed with that prioritization as a member of the raiders. I would want to stock up on my necessary meds, browse the gun shop for anything I am short of (can't think of anything right now though), then stop by the booze-mart to stock up entertainment supplies to help pass the time while I bug-in. [;)]
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    I thought this post was going to be about Big Old Colt Revolvers.[:(]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by andrewsw16
    The one teenager at the school (the new Glen) seems to be the only one who has a concept of what is going on. He explained to the teacher that first the pharmacies were raided, then the gun stores, and then the liquor stores. I think I would have agreed with that prioritization as a member of the raiders. I would want to stock up on my necessary meds, browse the gun shop for anything I am short of (can't think of anything right now though), then stop by the booze-mart to stock up entertainment supplies to help pass the time while I bug-in. [;)]

he is the only one that has a clue, besides the cop loading up on water
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What did the pimple popper say? His uncle is a survivalist.