In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fake Pandas UPDATE

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited May 2006 in General Discussion
I got in touch with the Secret Service today about the fake Pandas a guy brought in on Saturday. I know they deal with counterfeit US money (a la Clint Eastwood in IN THE LINE OF DUTY)[:p] and I wondered if they would be interested in counterfeit Chinese money. Like American Eagles, Pandas are legal currency also.

Turns out they are and an agent is coming by tomorrow to look at them and get the information on the guy that tried to sell them. I had refused to give them back and told him to call the cops if he wanted. He left but not before I wrote down his tag number.

I guess they're going to make a federal case out of it.

Here's the original post.
GunBroker.com Message Forums - Watch Out! Panda's are Loose

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=202096

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    The Secret Service guy came by today and we had a nice chat. He played with the guns and we talked about various weapons. They are issued Sigs in .357 Sig. He believes it's for the penetration ability. That is such a neat little cartridge. About like a .38 Super, but I'm sure it feeds better.
    Anyway, he picked up the Pandas and I guess they are going to Florida to interview the passer.
  • Options
    Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is a real Coyote right? LOL[:)] Haven't seen any pictures lately. How is Wiley doin?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Patriots son
    It is a real Coyote right? LOL[:)] Haven't seen any pictures lately. How is Wiley doin?

She's taming up again! I just got a laptop and I've got to get a girlfriend to show me how to put pix on the web. I can email them okay, but I've always used Webtv and am still learning how to do things on a big boy computer.
    [:p][:p]
  • Options
    Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I understand, if it wasnt for work I would not even know of this site.
    Totally computer illiterate!