In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tazzer....

CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
edited April 2007 in General Discussion
Pulling an all nighter as well I see?
Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.

Comments

• Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't buy anything yet. We also have a Cheetah at work.

I want to say both of the Beretta 380's we carry, the Cheetah and Tomcat, are priced well under $500.

I'll be in there on Monday, possibly Sunday. I'll check on the prices.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    Yep your not aloan on this one [V][:D][:D]
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Boy Clay, drawing the big bucks...getting electricity at half price while all the rest of us are walking the FM's pickin' up aluminum cans just to pay our electric bill!...man, some people have it made...AND posting on GB at work...man oh man...I'M TELLING!!!..smiley_neener.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COLT
    ...Boy Clay, drawing the big bucks...getting electricity at half price while all the rest of us are walking the FM's pickin' up aluminum cans just to pay our electric bill!...man, some people have it made...AND posting on GB at work...man oh man...I'M TELLING!!!..smiley_neener.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif

Richard hush dont let that out [}:)][}:)][}:)][:D]
    Hey I think Im going to go ahead and get that browning I was telling ya about [^][^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...yeah buddy! That is a sweet gun dude. Go for it. I just watched a FINE High Power, Belgium (sp/ck) go for $500..and worth every penny...private sale, sold 2-3 days ago after setting for 3-4 weeks...[8D]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...yeah buddy! That is a sweet gun dude. Go for it. I just watched a FINE High Power, Belgium (sp/ck) go for $500..and worth every penny...private sale, sold 2-3 days ago after setting for 3-4 weeks...[8D]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif

If I win it Ill post the pic. of it [}:)][}:)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...better, or Im driving east a little ways with my cam corder and point it thru the window of the control room and get a close up of that computer screen your sittin at...icon_rotflmao.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...better, or Im driving east a little ways with my cam corder and point it thru the window of the control room and get a close up of that computer screen your sittin at...icon_rotflmao.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif

you dog you [:(!][:D][:D][:D]