In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dumb Criminal Award

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited September 2006 in General Discussion
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    when I 1st saw what the clerk was using (50 Desert Eagle) I was thinking over kill [:D][:D][:D] then i read 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. [:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:It's unclear how many shots were fired, in part because some of the suspect's shots struck ammunition on a counter, causing the ammunition to explode. "There were slugs all over that place," Persson said. As for Zaback, he died with four wounds in him, one in the arm and three in the chest, not the 23 wounds claimed in the colorized account.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    quote:It's unclear how many shots were fired, in part because some of the suspect's shots struck ammunition on a counter, causing the ammunition to explode. "There were slugs all over that place," Persson said. As for Zaback, he died with four wounds in him, one in the arm and three in the chest, not the 23 wounds claimed in the colorized account.

dang you took all the fun out of it [:(!][:D][:D][:D]