In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wanted Unertl Scope

Pete B.Pete B. Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2005 in General Discussion
Looking for an older style Unertl fo my .225 Win Highwall. any help Thanks, Pete

Comments

• Options
    GaBobGaBob Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gary Fellers used to have ads in Shotgun News and Gun List. He dealt in Unertl scopes and mounts. I have bought from him in the past . I think he is in TX

Keep Your Powder Dry
    NRA Life Member
    The only criminal class that is native to the United States is congress.
    MARK TWAIN
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,995 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do a google search, there are several sites out there selling Unertls, or at least were very recently. Be prepared to tell your family no Christmas this year, Unertls have gotten spendy.
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    I bought one just a few months ago off GB and there were a few more listed. I haven't checked to see if they are still there. The fellow I got mine from was from Northern Minnesota and had something of a hobby buying /selling them. I forget his name, but could look it up if you wanted.
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are also on ebarf and depending on whether you want target or varmint or varmint w/calibrated head expect to spend between $500 & $1000. On search, just type in Unertl.
  • Options
    GaBobGaBob Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a friend who has a Lyman scope made like the Unertl. He says he will sell it since he no longer has a gun that he can use it on. He does not have a computer but if you are interested shoot me an e-mail and I will give you his name and phone #. The price sounded right to me.

Keep Your Powder Dry
    NRA Life Member
    The only criminal class that is native to the United States is congress.
    MARK TWAIN
  • Options
    PJPJ Member Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take a look at the Redfield 3200. Mounts like the Unertl and Lyman, but has internal adjustments.
    Pete

"Be kind to your neighbor, he knows where you live"
  • Options
    TrustyCrustyTrustyCrusty Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Pete B.

My Name is Dustin, I am currently assisting a close friend in the liquidation of his entire firearm collection (this includes scopes/accessories). Last week he brought by a vintage Unertl scope for me to photograph. He has several original Unertl's he is preparing to sell over the coming weeks. Unfortunatly he wishes to sell them on Ebay. If you are interested, I'll give you further specifications to ensure they match your .225 Highwall. Glad I checked these forums I think we might be able to work out something!